We are hiring!!! – Florist
Our family-run online selling company is looking for a new team member employee.
We sell dried flowers, wedding and party accessories
We are looking for you, if
- you have good communication and problem-solving skills
- you like to work in a team
- you have honest and open personality
- you are able to manage own workload and time
- you are well organised
- you care about environmental impact
- you are committed and quick to learn ahead of the Wedding season
- you are willing to learn how we create our handmade products – full training will be given.
- Create bouquets and accessories for occasions – for Weddings as well
- Assignment of orders
- General tidying
- Helping the team to get orders done
-Creating personalised products for customers
-Creating and dispatching dried flower arrangements
-Guidance of casual staff in season roles
-Assistance with customer phone calls.
- 2-5 working days per week (7-hours / day) from 9 am to 4 pm (during the summer wedding season, the candidate may need to be flexible with hours and may require availability for occasional weekend work subject to your availability.)
- Cheerful team - because it's important that you have fun with us
- Work with environmental friendly, natural materials (dried flowers and eco products)
- Salary is based on experience
Place of work - L18
Start of work: in February
If you would like to try it out with us, please let us know why and include an up to date CV: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application deadline: 21th January.